1. General information.
- The operator of eltel.katowice.pl website is
ELTEL KATOWICE Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k.
ul. Milowicka 1E, Katowice 40-312, VATIN: 634-019-68-09.
- This website collects information about users and their behaviour in the
- By saving cookies on user DTE.
2. Information about cookies.
- Cookies constitute IT data (specifically text files), which is stored on
User’s DTE and are intended for use on the website. Cookies usually contain the
name of a website they come from, the time for which they are stored on the DTE
and their unique number.
- Cookies are stored on the User’s DTE by the Website operator, who can
gain access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
A) creating statistics, which help to understand how Users use Internet
websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
B) defining user’s profile in order to display customized advertising
materials, particularly in Google network.
- This Website uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent
cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored on the User’s
DTE until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software
(browser). Persistent cookies are stored in User’s DTE for the time specified
in the cookies’ parameters or until removal by User.
- The software for browsing the Internet (browser) usually allows storing
cookies in User’s DTE by default. Website Users can change settings in this
regard. Browsers allow removing cookies. It is also possible to block cookies
automatically. Detailed information on this topic is located in your browser’s
help or documentation.
available in Website.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, particularly by Google
network, in order to display advertisements matching the way in which a user
uses the Website. To that end they can keep information about the user’s
navigation path, or the length of staying on a given website.
- In the range of information collected by Google advertising network
about the user’s preferences, the user can browse and edit information
resulting from cookies by means of this tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
3. Server logs.
- Information about some of users’ behaviours reports to logging on a
server level. This data is used only in order to manage the website and in
order to provide the most efficient support of hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by means of URL addresses. Moreover,
the following may by recorded:
A) query arrival time,
B) answer sending time,
C) the name of client’s station – identification realized by HTTP protocol,
D) information about errors appearing during realization of HTTP
E) URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) –
in case when user entered Website by clicking on a link,
F) information about the user’s browser,
G) Information about IP address.
- This data is not consociated with particular people browsing websites.
- The above data is used only in order to manage the server.
4. Data sharing.
- The data is made available to outside subjects only within the current
- The data enabling identification of an individual is shared only by
courtesy of this person.
- The operator may be obligated to impart information collected by the
Website to empowered organs, on the grounds of demands within law, in the range
resulting from the demand.
5. Cookies management – how to agree to them and withhold this agreement in
If user does not want to receive cookies, they
can change their browser settings. Be warned that disabling cookies necessary
for authentication and security processes or preservation of user’s preferences
can make using websites difficult, and, in extreme cases, impossible.
- In order to manage your cookie settings, choose a browser/system from
the list below and follow the instructions:
A) Internet Explorer
G) Safari (iOS)
H) Windows Phone